- Create data flow diagrams, cloud diagrams, transition diagrams, and high-level architecture diagrams on Cloud Infrastructure, applications, and systems.
- A cloud automation engineer designs develop, deploys, and operates automation technologies that provide continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD).
- Manage and control permissions in the cloud service provider for each FSC application, storage, and service being hosted.
- Implement, manage, and design monitoring capability of cloud architecture and cloud-hosted systems and applications to ensure they are working optimally and that the hardware and software used by FSC are compatible with all appropriate VA and Federal policies and procedures
- Customer-focused support of Product lines and Services. Support setup, configuration, and provisioning of VAEC environments.
- Create and implement a cloud User Experience (UX) Metrics Report to check and identify metrics and to track and monitor the user experience.
- Develop and deliver an As-Is Architecture Design and Technological Roadmap and a To-Be Capability Design and Technological Roadmap in conjunction with the enterprise architecture team.
- Provide FSC cloud support services for systems and applications in the VAEC environments (i.e. Microsoft Azure Government (MAG) and Amazon Web Services (GovCloud)), best practices, and ensure compliance with VIP development, release, and documentation requirements.
- DevOps mindset with an understanding of CI/CD practices and tooling Provide Cloud Security Provider Documentation.
- Design VAEC/cloud-hosted solutions and address cloud-readiness gaps.
Cloud Automation Engineer
Remote - Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems engineering, or related technical discipline is preferred
- 2 years of experience as an Engineer or similar role
- 2 years of additional relevant experience may substitute for education
- The automation engineer shall provide support to consolidate, build, test, and release software in a cloud service provider (CSP) environment.
- Experience in all aspects of Software and Product Life Cycles (SDLC / PDLC)
- CI / CD – Creation of pipelines for managing the delivery of software.
Mu-stack is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization.